Buying non-ROHS solder paste from Buerklin in Germany
aioe usenet
2018-03-27 16:47:07 UTC
Hi everyone,
a solder paste I used to buy for years from Buerklin in Germany
now takes some declaration I must provide. They do have it stocked
etc., but they can't provide a template for me, I must figure it out
myself.
Has anyone done that? It is something I must declare ( Erklaerung in
German) without involving third parties, I just don't know what to
declare.... A template in German or in English would be great.
Thanks,
Dimiter
I have crossposted this in de.sci.electronics for you.

Regards,
Werner
Dimiter_Popoff
2018-03-27 19:34:39 UTC
Post by aioe usenet
Hi everyone,
a solder paste I used to buy for years from Buerklin in Germany
now takes some declaration I must provide. They do have it stocked
etc., but they can't provide a template for me, I must figure it out
myself.
Has anyone done that? It is something I must declare ( Erklaerung in
German) without involving third parties, I just don't know what to
declare.... A template in German or in English would be great.
Thanks,
Dimiter
I have crossposted this in de.sci.electronics for you.
Regards,
Werner
Thanks, appreciated.